If an author or publisher is interested in having me review a book or has questions/comments/concerns regarding professional inquiries, please e-mail me at email@example.com. I will respond within 24-48 business hours. Thank you!
I accept the following book formats:
- Hardback or paperback copies-both ARCs and published books
- eBooks (I use a Nook)-both ARCS and published books
- I will review any adult fiction or young adult fiction book. The specific genres I particularly like are: dystopia/apocalyptic, steampunk, historical fiction, contemporary, romance, horror, paranormal, crime, and thriller.
- Amazon.com-if the author/publisher requests this
- Barnesandnoble.com- if the author/publisher requests this
- For ARCs: the title, author, publishing company, and expected publication date will be included. Additional links to the author’s website, areas to buy the book, etc. can be added at the request of the author or publisher; I ask that you please provide those links prior to the review’s publication.
- For published books: the title, author, publishing company, publication date, and purchase link will be included. Additional links can be added at the request of the author or publisher; I ask that you please provide those links prior to the review’s publication.
- For eBooks: the title, author, publishing company, expected publication date or publication date, and (possibly) purchase link will be included. Additional links can be added at the request of the author or publisher; I ask that you please provide those links prior to the review’s publication.
- All reviews will have a spoiler-free plot summary from Goodreads or the book’s jacket. Edits will be made if I deem these to be irrelevant.
- All reviews will contain paragraphs dedicated to my thoughts. Usually they will follow the format of me discussing the negatives first (if any) and then discussing the positives (if any). The goal is to leave the review on a happy note! My thoughts are completely honest but respectful. Please refer to the Disclosure header at the bottom of this page, which provides further information about my honesty policy.
- All reviews will contain a rating system based out of 5 stars. 5/5 stars means I find the book perfect. 4/5 stars means I really liked the book. 3/5 stars mean I thought the book was averagely good. 2/5 stars means I thought the book was below average, but it had a couple redeemable qualities. 1/5 means I did not like the book.
- Lastly, my reviews will contain a recommendations portion in which I suggest the book to those who have certain genre preferences.
All of the books that I review are either borrowed, purchased with my own money, or given to me from an author, publisher, family member, or friend. I do not receive any monetary compensation for my book reviews as I want them to reflect my honest opinions. Regardless of relationship with author or publishing company, I provide the utmost honest review. Of course, feelings are never meant to be hurt, and I aim to provide constructive criticism (if any) to the author and/or publishing company. Therefore, I craft my reviews with the utmost respect and honesty.
In terms of giveaways, all of the books I give to my followers are paid for by me unless an author or publisher wishes to do a joint giveaway. If that is the case, followers will be notified. In order to participate in a giveaway, one must be a follower, live within the BookDepository’s shipping limits, and willing to give me his or her address.