First of all, I want to give a huge thanks to NutFreeNerd for nominating me for the Super Sweet Blogging Award. It is truly an honor to think my book blog deserves any kind of recognition as I am just a girl who really likes to talk about books! Anyway, if you guys aren’t following her blog, CHECK IT OUT. She’s awesome!
Now to answer the questions that are associated with this award:
- Cookies or Cake? This is an extremely difficult question for the girl with the major sweet tooth. However, I am going to have to choose cookies. I love fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate chip cookies!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate. Anything, everything chocolate. Except cupcakes or cake. I like those to be vanilla. Weird, right?!
- When do you crave sweet things the most? I crave sweet things whenever I think about them. For example, a commercial features vanilla ice cream. Guess what I’m wanting? WRONG. Not a vanilla ice cream. Remember? I’m not a vanilla fan! (Please reference question 2). No, I’m wanting a big bowl of chocolate ice cream. Or, I’ll crave sweets right after I eat something salty. I don’t know why. For example, I love chocolate covered pretzels because they’re a combination of all things good and holy. Is anyone else like this?
- Sweet Nickname? My boyfriend calls me “Sweetheart.” I think that’s as sweet as any nickname gets! 😉
Now, I get to nominate some other awesome people! Likewise, you should check out their blogs, too! They’re pretty sweet!:
- Endless Bookshelves
- The Reading Date
- Book Blather
- Reflections of a Book Addict
Thanks again, everyone!